Have you ever spent some time with someone, only instead of feeling recharged and happy when you leave, you feel like you need to lie down and take a good, long nap? That “someone” is a spiritual vampire (aka. @sshole). These creatures are everywhere - your ex(es), family members, co-workers, neighbors, FWBs, and anyone else who makes you feel drained and exhausted instead of energized.
While it's impossible to avoid them entirely, we want to equip you with a helpful tool to deal with them while keeping your sane.
Anyone who's dealing with toxic people on a regular basis and could use a tool to better deal with these soul sucking vampires.*
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- One “Because I Care” card (this card)
- A mindful card with a curated quick practice to help you repel @ssholes (aka. Spiritual Vampires) or at least better deal with them.
- One 2oz. “@sshole Repellent” Mood Enhancing Body and Room Mist*
- You’re going through a huge transition and the last thing you want is another @sshole issue! Our signature mist is a blend of powerful essential oils that may help lift your spirit up and rebalance your energy.** When you’re balanced, you’re likely attracting positivity and naturally repel low energy @ssholes. Lavender is believed to have a calming effect and promotes clarity, while Jasmine is known for its properties in attracting positivity and abundance. * Mist on "@sshole Repellent" on or around you to repel @sshole energy and enhance positive surrounding. BUT no matter how tempted you are to do this, DO NOT spray this on the @ssholes directly! It'll only further create more negativity which is the last thing you want!
- One 4.8oz. “Energy Detox” soap
Dealing with toxic people is super draining. Blueberry is known to have excellent antioxidant and detox benefits.* As you lather up, set an intention to let go of negative energy, people, thoughts and things that no longer serve you. Keep your energy balanced. The new you awaits!
*These statements haven’t been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. If you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding, consult doctor before use.